Updated Aug. 17, 2021
Starting August 17, people 12 and older will be required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO. Those include Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Oxford/Astrzeneca, Vaxzervia, Sinophram, BBIP-CorV, and Sinovac: Coravac.
As of August 17th, Proof of Vaccination may include:
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S
If you received the vaccine outside the U.S., you must have an official immunization record that includes:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- Date(s) administered
- Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it
For more information, please visit: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page
If you are unable to attend a show due to these new restrictions, we will work quickly to process refunds. For those of you who can attend, we will be doing everything we can to make your night out with us a safe and memorable one. We at LPR are committed to bringing independent and eclectic live music back to NYC and we will continue to navigate this ever-evolving situation and keep you all informed throughout.