If your show has been confirmed at LPR, you will be contacted by our production team to advance your show. If you have not received a production advance email within seven (7) days of receiving a confirmation email, or have any production related questions in the interim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LPR MAINSPACE TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Flexible 350-750 capacity utilizing either corner stage or in the round (centerstage) and fully seated, partially seated, and fully standing configurations.
- Martin Audio PA and monitors for both stage configurations for excellent, hi-fidelity sound in the house and on stage
- Audio Control by Avid S6L 24D (FOH) and Avid S6L 24C (Monitors – To be advanced, some shows mons are mixed from FOH)
- Extensive selection of microphones, dis, and backline.
- Extensive Lighting Rig of over 100 Instruments, Including Over 60 Intelligent Fixtures (Chauvet Force S Spots, Chauvet R1 Beamwash, Chauvet R1 FX-B, Elation Dartz 360, GLP X4s)
- Lighting Control by grandMA3 light console
- Projection capabilities for onstage projection and multiple bar screens from tech booth or stage
- Audio and Video Recording Capabilities In-house (Fees apply – please inquire during advance)
SonicScoop’s interview with former LPR Technical Director Richie Clarke.