…marketing interns for the upcoming Winter Session/Spring 2011 semester, that is!
• Candidates must be able to commit to minimum two 4-hr shifts per week for 3-6
• Flexible schedule between the hours of 1pm-6pm
• Attendance and participation at planning meetings
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and internet research
• Excellent interpersonal and general communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and an intuitive self-starter
• Familiarity with the arts and local cultural resources ranging from classic to
• Mature and discreet conduct in a fast-paced, high-profile environment
• Experience working with diverse cultural and lifestyle demographics
• Invaluable experience working directly with the core management team of a
major performance venue
• Professional, creative environment where you are valued as a key team member
• Can be individually structured to fulfill credit for college coursework
• Excellent letter of recommendation for your resume folio
• Opportunities for advancement within the organization
• LPR Staff privileges including free admission to LPR events and food, beverage,
and merchandise discounts
Send an email to email@example.com attn: Marketing & Events Internship. Please
include your resume as a PDF attachment, as well as a brief letter of introduction
detailing why you are interested in the position and what qualities would make you an exceptional candidate. LPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively cultivates diversity in the workplace.
..we hope to hear from you soon, students seeking college credit are encouraged to apply!