To our LPR patrons and supporters,
Our mission at LPR is to show you a good time. Whether that’s through an amazing concert, an all-night dance party, or a bawdy bingo outing with your closest friends, we all got into this business to make magic happen. Of course, the prerequisite for fun must always be safety. We take the well-being of our customers incredibly seriously and in the wake of the emerging COVID-19 virus, we want to assure you that we are taking every measure possible to keep our venue clean and hygienic and our patrons safe. Like what, you ask?
- -Our bartenders and waitstaff all adhere to our strict protocol of regular handwashing and sanitization of surfaces, minimal hand-to-hand contact with patrons, and staying home if they feel ill.
- -Our porters and bussers maintain a regular schedule of sanitizing restrooms and other common areas, as well as tending to spills and messes as they occur.
- -Our glassware, flatware, and dishes are hot-water sanitized after each and every use.
- -Our HVAC ventilation system has been upgraded for improved air quality and filtration.
- -We have received consecutive A ratings from the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and continue to maintain those high standards of cleanliness throughout the venue.
Public health is a communal effort. So as we do our part to ensure a hygienic environment, we ask that you help us, your fellow patrons, and all those around you by following those same guidelines. Please wash your hands often and, if you need to cough or sneeze, do so into your upper sleeve or a tissue that is promptly disposed of.
Meanwhile, here at LPR, we are going to continue to do what we do best: put on amazing concerts and events. Whether it’s political turmoil, a viral outbreak, social media overload, or being burnt out at work, we are living in stressful times. 158 Bleecker has been an escape for New York City for over 60 years; a place to get away from it all for a few hours and enjoy some art and alcohol. We depend upon the support of our local community to keep doing what we do. Now just as ever, we need and appreciate that continued support.