LPR MAINSPACE TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Flexible 350-750 capacity utilizing either corner stage or centerstage and fully seated, partially seated, and fully standing configurations.
- Meyer PA for both stage configurations and L’Acoustic Stage monitors for excellent, hi-fidelity sound in the house and on stage
- Audio Control by Avid Profile Mixrack (FOH) and Yamaha M7CL-48 (Monitors) Yamaha DME / (2) Meyer Galileo Speaker Management
- SH Acoustics IMMERSIA Electro-Acoustic System
- Extensive selection of microphones, dis, and backline.
- Extensive Lighting Rig of over 90 Instruments, Including Over 20 Intelligent Moving Fixtures (GLP Impression Spot Ones, GLP X4S)
- Lighting Control By ETC GIO@5 + ETC Motorized Fader Wing
- Projection capabilities to two onstage projection screens and 1 bar television from FOH booth or stage
- Audio and Video Recording Capabilities In-house
FULL PRODUCTION SPECIFICATIONS
If your show has been confirmed at LPR, you will be contacted by our production team to advance your show. If you have not received a production advance email within seven (7) days of receiving a confirmation email, or have any production related questions in the interim, please email email@example.com.
THE LPR PRODUCTION TEAM
Jay Eigenmann – Director of Production (TD/PM) | Chief Audio Engineer
Bernie Girman – Production Coordinator | Staff Engineer
Sierra Starno – Artist Liaison
LPR proudly chooses Sennheiser microphones to maintain our premium production standards, offering a complete assortment of vocal and instrument microphones to cover your needs.
SonicScoop’s interview with former LPR Technical Director Richie Clarke.