- Digidesign D-Show Profile FOH console (48 mic channels in) Version 3.1.1
- All-Meyer FOH speaker system for both stages featuring (6) line arrays (M’elodies and M1D’s), Mono, Stereo, LCR or 5.1 mixing, (4) 2×18” subwoofers and assorted fill/special speakers
- Yamaha M7CL monitor console
- (6) L-Acoustics 112p self-powered monitor wedges
- (1) L-Acoustics SB15P self-powered subwoofer for drum monitor
- Meyer Galileo Speaker control systems
- ProTools HD3 recording system powered by a Mac Xeon quad dual-core desktop
- extensive assortment of mics and DI’s, including: dynamics, small- and large-diaphragm condensers, and (4) wireless systems for handheld, lavalier, or wireless instrument pickup.
- Additional Subwoofer rental package available.
- • ETC ION Console
- (2) 19″ ELO Touch Screen Monitors
- (2) Fader Wings (60 Faders)
- (96) ETC SensoRack dimmers (2.4k each)
- (12) GLP Impression Spot One
- (13) Chauvet ColoRADO 1 LED
- (18) Colorblast 12 LED
- (5) Flurry Blizzard Q
- (3) Martin Atomic 3000 Strobe
- (42) ETC Source Four ERS
- (35) Source Four PAR
- 20″ Disco Ball
- Look Solutions Unique 2.1 Hazer
- 5-pc Gretsch Classic maple drum set (20” kick, 10”/12”/14” toms, 14” snare w/ hardware & cymbal stands)
- Ampeg SVT3Pro Bass Head
- Ampeg 410HLF Bass cabinet
- Fender Blues Deville ‘59 reissue tweed Guitar Amp
- Fender ‘65 reissue Twin Reverb (blackface)
- Roland RD-700 GX with stand/stool
- Yamaha S6B 7’ Concert Grand Piano
LPR proudly chooses Sennheiser microphones to maintain our premium production standards, offering a complete assortment of vocal and instrument microphones to cover your needs.
SonicScoop’s interview with LPR Technical Director Richie Clarke.